Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Everyone and Everything Can Benefit From Soul Healing

Rejuvenate Center was formed in 2007 as a holistic center offering alternative modalities.  As a western medicine trained nurse, I saw much sickness, pain and suffering.  I was beginning to experience issues that I knew if I did not seek help I would end up with chronic conditions myself.  I knew deep in my heart that there was a reason that these conditions, illnesses, pains and ailments manifested for not only people, but children and animals too.  In my search for help for my own health I became an acupuncturist. Through my acupuncture training over a 4 year period I was able to heal on a much deeper level much of what physically was causing me pain and suffering.  I still knew something was still unanswered as to why this manifests.  This lead me to Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.  Dr. and Master Sha is a western trained MD, an Acupuncturist and a Divine Channel. Master Sha was chosen by the Divine in 2003 to bring Divine Soul Healing to Mother Earth.  Master Sha at this time is a Source Channel.  Master Sha is a very powerful soul healer.  Master Sha teaches "Heal the soul first; then healing of the mind and body will follow."  Since my meeting with Master Sha in 2009, I have been on a journey to become a soul healer.  That journey has lead me to become a Divine Channel also.  Rejuvenate Center offers not only alternative healing like acupuncture, foot detox, and herbal supplements but soul healing too.  You can receive an Akashic Record Reading for your soul journey, Soul Operations, Calligraphy Healing and much more.  Here is a video where Master Sha teaches and gives a remote soul healing blessing for the knees.  Soul healing can be done in person or remotely.  Enjoy the video below and receive a remote soul healing blessing for your knees!

 
 
To find out more about Master Sha, events and services, please visit www.drsha.com
To schedule an appointment at Rejuvenate Center for any of the many services we offer please go to www.balanceandharmonyforlife.com.
 
Currently Master Sha is offering teaching and training on his most powerful Tao Calligraphy.  You can join this event this week by applying at http://webshop-ca.drsha.com/application-tao-calligraphy-special-training.html.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment